Now Hiring Production Technicians!
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations. Our company works with an array of different emergency situations, therefore you must have or be willing to develop new skill sets. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who has excellent problem solving skills, communicates efficiently, and is a serious multi-tasker. Don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Previous or similar experience preferred.