Check your attic and crawlspace
What to check in attic
- Insulation distributed evenly.
- Inadequate ventilated can trap heat.
- Extreme moisture may lead to mold.
- Extreme moisture can also lead to rust to metal (nails and roof)
- Uninvited pest (Mice, bats, raccoons, or squirrels)
What to check in crawlspace
- Crawlspace door- Loose-fitting or opened
- Vapor barrier- repair or replace if needed
- Properly installed insulation.
- Moisture- Condensation on vapor barrier and HVAC equipment.
- Mold- Extreme moisture can also lead to mold.
- Musty odor
- Standing water- To help this issue, install sump pump.
- Standing sewage
- Warped floors
- Uninvited pest (mice, insects, and termites)
Our skilled technicians are experienced in navigating through crawlspaces and attics to perform a variety of different services. Water and fire mitigation/repairs, mold remediation, sewage back-up, and biohazard clean-ups are the most common services.