What can U do to prevent water damage?
- Replacing shingles, repairing roof and siding
- Repair leaks when located.
- Make sure all openings in your roof or home are sealed properly.
- Make sure your gutters and downspouts are clean and clear for proper drainage.
- Ensure the crawl space vents are free of obstruction, to allow proper ventilation under your home.
Signs that you have water damage.
- Visible paint discoloration or peeling.
- Soft or sagging walls or ceiling and flooring
- Water stains around bathroom vents
- Water stains around oven hood/vents
Homeowners that have done all that they could do but, still experience water damage can call SERVPRO of Wilson/ Nashville. SERVPRO of Wilson/ Nashville is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.