Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Wilson County


This Wilson family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home.  In this particular case, the Exhaust Vent Fan in the bathroom was not properl... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Wilson, NC


This woman's Wilson Rental home suffered from a fire caused by an unattended pot of grease left on a gas range.  House fires are always devastating, b... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Wilson County


This family’s Wilson County apartment suffered from a grease fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO ... READ MORE



For Immediate Service in Wilson & Nash County, Call SERVPRO


This family’s Wilson residence experienced a mild water damage after the downstairs half-bathroom Toilet cracked, pouring water out and onto the carp... READ MORE



Water Damage to Commercial Property in Wilson


An Air Conditioning Unit created a wet mess in this Wilson business. Thankfully there was minimal damage, but SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville wo... READ MORE



Water Damage to Home in Wilson


This family’s Wilson residence experienced serious water damage after their boiler malfunctioned. SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville has the expertise ... READ MORE