About SERVPRO of Wilson / Nashville
Daniel & Mary Reneau
Owners of SERVPRO of Wilson / Nashville
Owners Dan and Mary Reneau and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses, and organizations of the Wilson area that help make our community great.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup, and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire, and mold remediation service. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Home Builders Association
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Wilson Chamber of Commerce