Careers with SERVPRO of Wilson / Nashville
We are Hiring Production Technicians!
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations. Our company works with an array of different emergency situations, therefore you must have or be willing to develop new skill sets. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who has excellent problem solving skills, communicates efficiently, and is a serious multi-tasker. Don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Previous or similar experience preferred
Please come to our office at 3032 Forest Hills Road in Wilson, NC to fill out an application!
Current Open Positions
Below are the current careers SERVPRO of Wilson / Nashville has available at this time.
What to do
If you would like to apply to any of the open positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Role: Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines. Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
Results Expected: Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customer are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.